Rep. Stefanik Introduces Bill “Make American Flags In America Act Of 2022”

“Several small businesses across America share their American pride by making and selling flags.” Most flags are already made here. The Flag Manufacturers Association of America, or FMAA, says that 94 percent of all flags sold domestically are U.S. products. Of the remaining 6 percent, 94 percent of those come from China.

Read the article.

Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00